Please use the following form to cancel your already scheduled appointment. Once the form is submitted, a member of our DIS support staff will contact you to confirm and finalize the cancellation request.
When submitting a request in the evening or on the weekend, please also call the office to ensure prompt attention to your request.
- Requests received with less than 48 hour notice will be billed at Time-and-a-half
- Less than 48 hour cancellation will be billed in its entirety
- Legal assignments require 48 hour notice for scheduling &/or cancellations
- Client “No-Show” will be billed for in its entirety
- 24 hr. cancellation notice is required per day for assignments lasting more than one day
(i.e. a two day event requires 48 hr notice, a three day event requires 72 hr notice)